Relief muscular pain fast!
Remedial Massage works to treat specific injuries or muscular dysfunction using a range of techniques to locate and repair the damaged muscle, joint, tendon or ligament.
This will work to re-balance the body and contribute to optimal health.
Your session includes:
2. Massage (hands-on treatment)
4. Home care advice
We assess where you need treatment and what may be causing your pain.
Perform some tests to see exactly which muscles are giving you trouble and make a treatment plan to suit.
You can specify whether you would prefer the pressure of massage to be firm or a little more gentle.
We listen to you and provide the best approach needed for your condition.
● Remedial Massage 60 mins $80
● Remedial Massage 90 mins $115
● Remedial Massage 120 mins $150
● Pregnancy Massage 60 mins $80
(after the first trimester)
Eligible for Health Fund Rebate
Remedial Therapist (Nori) is registered with MMA (Massage & Myotherapy Australia), the largest Australian Associations, and is covered for most Health Insurance rebates.
No HICAPS machines. We issue a receipt with the appropriate provider number for you to collect from your fund.
Please double check with your fund whether you are covered for remedial massage. All health funds and policies within health funds are different and constantly changing.
Cash or Bank Transfer payments. No EFTPOS machines.
Please make a reservation using the online booking form, then you can get 10 minutes extra time.
Same day booking
Call or SMS on 0404 468 332 for availability. However, please do not expect quick response because KOBI Massage is home based clinic and Remedial Therapist (Nori) can’t get your call during a treatment. We appreciate your cooperation to book through online in advance.
Do I need one?
Remedial Massage is not ‘just a hard massage’.
It is a holistic therapy to aid physical, mental, and emotional well-being. Remedial Massage works to treat specific injuries or muscular dysfunction (knotted, tense or damaged muscle, joint, tendon, or ligament).
You will feel stress and fatigue disappear with relaxing but effective massage customised to your specific needs.
What conditions benefit from Remedial Massage?
- Headaches (Migraine, Tension, Sinus, Jaw)
- Jaw and Facial Pain (TMJ Syndrome, clicking, Grinding, Locking)
- Neck Pain (Postural/Muscular tightness, Nerve root compression, etc)
- Shoulder Pain (Frozen shoulder, Rotator cuff injury, etc)
- Elbow & Forearm Pain (Tennis Elbow, Golf Elbow)
- Wrist & Hand Pain (Carpel tunnel, etc)
- Lower Back & Hip Pain (Postural/Muscular tightness, Spinal disc problem, etc)
- Knee Pain (ITB Syndrome, Patellofemoral Syndrome, etc)
- Ankle & Foot Pain (Ankle sprain, Planter fasciitis, etc)
- Anxiety or Depression
- Health and Wellness for Maintaining
- Injury Prevention
- Sports Injury Management and Rehabilitation
Benefit of Remedial Massage
- Eases muscle pain
- Increase circulation and blood supply
- Assist in the recovery and repair of injuries
- Reduce stiffness and swelling
- Relax and strengthen the muscles
- Improve joint mobility
- Soothes anxiety and depression
- Improves sleep
- Boosts immunity
- Relieves headaches
Techniques of Remedial Massage
- Swedish (relaxation)
- Deep Tissue
- Myofascial Release
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Muscle Energy Techniques
- Sports Massage (uses remedial techniques to improve recovery and reduce the pain in muscle, joint, and tendon as a result of sporting activities)
- During your treatment you will be positioned and draped for your comfort.